Management is responsible for providing and maintaining:
- Set HSE performance objectives, measure results, and assess and continually improve processes, through the use of an effective management system.
- Identify all existing and new hazards and take all practicable steps to eliminate, isolate or minimize the exposure to significant hazards in the workplace.
- Awareness of issues relating to Health, Safety, and Environment towards our employees, Visitors, and Suppliers, through appropriate training programs, information, and supervision.
- Develop a drug and alcohol-free workplace which will help ensure a safe and productive workplace and to provide education and treatment to ALL Led Power Stakeholders.
- An environmentally sustainable culture by enhancing environmental awareness among our employees, visitors, and suppliers to act in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Measures appropriate to safeguard the physical fitness of ALL employees in the course of their duty, including health and safety inspections, health screening, and vaccinations.
- Compliance with all relevant EHS legislation, regulations, and codes of practice.
Each LED Power Technologies’ employee has an obligation to:
- Ensure their own personal health and safety, and that of others in the workplace is guaranteed.
- Comply with reasonable directions (such as safe work procedures, wearing personal protective equipment) given by management for health and safety.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial.
Every LED Power Technologies’ Supplier will:
- Implement best practice in relation to safety management and practices while executing LED Power Technologies’ scopes & Services
- Ensure all necessary systems are in place to report, record and investigate all incidents & accidents, including product failures to LED Power Technologies during their engagement with
- Take full responsibility for the adequacy, stability, and safety of all their operations and the safe methods of work for all activities to LED Power Technologies (EA) K Ltd.
LED POWER TECHNOLOGIES is capable and trusted to deliver sustained business improvements and this can be tapped by outsourcing part of your project management processes to us, thus leaving you to concentrate more on the growth and expansion of your business.
Consult with us today and find out more about how we can be of great service to you.
Our Prime Managed Services
Discover services that suit your needs
Get a quote
Fill in our form below to get a quote for your project