Would you like to gain experience in the field of Projects and Engineering Services?
Good News! We have a spot ready in Mombasa as an Electrician Apprenticeship just for you!
Among the responsibilities to look forward to include:
- General assistance to the Electrical Teams including installations, inspections, diagnosing faults, testing, repair, and maintenance of electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- Performing tasks as directed by the Team Leader/Project Engineer which includes assisting with installations, inspections, diagnosing faults, testing, repair, and maintenance of electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- Responsible for your allocated workload and must meet all targets as agreed with your Line Manager. You must contribute towards the smooth running of the organization generally.
- Adhering to Occupational Work Health and Safety measures, policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Must maintain a high level of ethics and integrity in the worksite.
- Execute tasks issued by Management.
Apply today if you have the following criteria:
- Diploma or Certificate in Electrical, Electronics, Electromechanical, or other related principles.
- Applicable knowledge/Previous experience in carrying out electrical repairs and maintenance.
- A recommendation letter or reference letter from a University or College.
- Must be goal-oriented, dynamic, self-motivated, and passionate in showing commitment in executing assigned tasks.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Capable of working efficiently even with minimal supervision.
Send your application to RecruitmentLEDPower@Gmail.com with the subject title: ELECTRICIAN APPRENTICE.