We are looking for 2 (two) Experienced Solar PV Technicians who will be responsible for the installation, servicing, and maintenance of compliant Solar PV and battery storage systems. The successful candidates should have a very keen understanding and implementation of structural and electrical engineering concepts, and the candidates must also have EPRA T3 certifications.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- EPRA T3 Certification.
- MUST have at least 5 Years’ experience in both INSTALLATION, SERVICING, AND MAINTENANCE OF SOLAR PV SYSTEMS AMONG OTHER ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING tasks.
- MUST have vast exposure working with Electrical Power Supply Systems, Electronics, and Control Systems.
- Actively communicate with Site Surveyors and Technicians to complete projects as a team and according to customers’ expectations within strict deadlines.
- Follow all HSEQ guidelines for work safety, and actively participate in preparation meetings for upcoming projects.
- Having a Valid Driving License is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD Software added Advantage.
All applications should be submitted via email to RecruitmentLEDPower@Gmail.com with the subject title: SOLAR PV TECHNICIAN.
(Please remember to indicate your expected salary in brackets in the subject title)