We are looking for an Experienced Solar PV Projects Engineer who will be responsible for the installation, servicing, and maintenance of compliant Solar PV and battery storage systems. The successful candidate should have a very keen understanding and implementation of structural and electrical engineering concepts, and the candidate must also have Valid EPRA T3 Solar certifications.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Renewable Energy, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Valid EPRA T3 Solar Certification.
- Valid EPRA Class C Electrical Certification or above is an added advantage
- MUST have at least 7 years’ experience in both INSTALLATION, SERVICING, AND MAINTENANCE OF SOLAR PV SYSTEMS AMONG OTHER ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING tasks.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of proven experience in a supervisory capacity.
- MUST have vast exposure working with Electrical Power Supply Systems, Electronics, and Control Systems.
- Actively communicate with Site Surveyors and Technicians to complete projects as a team and according to customers’ expectations within strict deadlines.
- Follow all HSEQ guidelines for work safety, and actively participate in preparation meetings for upcoming projects.
- Should be experienced in estimating, budgeting, designing, and project managing Solar PV installation and maintenance contracts.
- Capable of preparing material schedule summary reports, electrical plans, technical specifications, line diagrams, and other project documentation for management review.
- Having a Valid Driving License is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Software is an added Advantage
All applications should be submitted via email to RecruitmentLEDPower@Gmail.com with the subject title: SOLAR PV PROJECTS ENGINEER.
(Please remember to indicate your expected salary in brackets in the subject title)