We are looking for an experienced individual to provide project support and assistance to the project teams.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering field and previous experience in Mechanical Engineering works.
- Experience – 5 years’ proven experience as a supervisor or coordinator in a project management environment.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of proven experience in a supervisory capacity.
Among the duties and responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to the effective delivery of project tasks according to the duties allocated and the project plan, while also making note of and escalating identified risks.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, health and safety, environmental cautions, and quality assurance, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunities for feedback and exceptional service.
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues in support of the delivery of contracted works as well as the learning and growth of project teams.
- Effectively update and maintain documentation of project works for purposes of referencing and auditing.
- Expected to campaign coordination, and outcome reporting and tracking.
- Expected to execute field operational processes.
- Identify and utilize opportunities to assess and improve our overall performance in contracted projects.
- Organize and arrange the logistical requirements during client meetings and projects’ bills of quantities in an effective and efficient manner according to predefined standards. And is also required to manage work site tools and assets.
- Review and monitor compliance against the organization’s rules, codes of practice, business ethics, internal guidelines, and client recommendations, principles, and legislation.
- The successful candidate will also have staff administrative roles and is expected to follow directives from the Managing Director, and also from the Chief Operations Officer/Operations and Business Development Lead.
Applications should be submitted via email to RecruitmentLEDPower@Gmail.com with the subject title: PROJECT COORDINATOR AND SUPERVISOR.
(Please remember to indicate your expected salary in brackets in the subject title)